Sunday, July 10, 2011

Long Run Sunday

Or, better known as, "Oy! What a schlep!"

DC Bike Path: 1/2 Marathon Trng, Long Run. Dist: (8.95)mi. Pace-avg: (16:31)min./mi. Speed-avg: (3.6)mph. Speed-max: (5.2)mph. Burned: (978) Calories.

Today's goal: Long Run:
"Run 8 Mi at a pace of about 17:56 per mile -- for a total time of 2:23:29. The pace of 17:56 is just a good guideline. Anything close to it is fine, as long as the pace feels comfortable"

I achieved this. I should have taken another gel pack, and definitely should have checked the batteries in my flashlight before I left the house. D'oh! I'll be sure to check that next time. But the waxing moon definitely helped light the path, even if the city does not run the lights in the park anymore.

Today's Weight: (202.8) lbs. Creeping back down again.

-Lancer!!

No comments: