Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Another Easy Run Tuesday

Today's Easy Run:

DC Bike Path: 1/2 Marathon Training, Easy Run. Dist. (5.60)mi. Pace-avg: (16:46)min./mi. Speed-avg: (3.6)mph. Speed-max: (6.0)mph. Burned: (640) Calories.

Plan: (3) mi. @ (17:44) for a total time of (53:14).
Actual: (3) mi. @ (16:12) for a total time of (48:37.28). Plus (1) mi. on either side to warm-up and cool-down.

My Garmin did not want to power up this morning when I was attempting to upload today's training "course." Fortunately, Google led me to the Garmin Forums and a quick fix: Hold down the "Mode" and "Lap/Reset" buttons for five (5) seconds, then release; then press the "Power" button. Bingo! It powered up and I was back in business.

Today's Weight: (203.0) lbs.

Other News: Attended a job fair today that reminded me my resume needs more polishing and tuning for the attention-span challenged. But on the up-side there are more companies hiring than I really expected, even if most of them are outside my skill and experience set.

-Lancer!!

No comments: