Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Movie Madness

Finally got out to see Fast Five today. Good movie. Great action scenes. Looking forward to #6. B-)  And I saw Thor last night. Still need to watch Pirates 4, and the new X-Men movie. Plus Green Lantern is coming Friday.

...Time passes...

Went to the gym after sitting around too much today. Got in a good workout for a bit over an hour. And the Triathlon Training Blog Calorie Calculator calculates I burned (884) Calories today. I hope that's true, because I really need to burn off some Calories! I need to go for a run tomorrow, then get back into the habit of alternating gym workouts with running/cycling.

Tomorrow, I think I will go see the Pirates 4: On Stranger Tides. I like Johnny Depp, and I really like Penelope Cruz, among others.

Good night!
-Lancer!!

No comments: