Friday, May 13, 2011

Sweat Encrusted

Thursdays workout was a tough one. I didn't want to overdo it, but I really needed to get out and just do it, anyway.

DC Bike Path: Cycling. Distance: (8.84) miles. Burned: (583) Calories. (42)min.(59.62)sec.

DC Bike Path: Walk/Jog/Walk, 4x. Distance: (5.54) miles. Burned: (621) Calories. (1)hr(37)min.(57.15)sec. Jog: (1.15) total miles; walked the rest. Forgot  iPod==no music.

Now that's out of the way I really need to stretch out completely and maybe ice my knees and take some ibuprofen. I almost turned around and came back before I got too far from the house: I left my iPod at home. Curses! I decided to persevere without it. Next time, I must not forget the iPod. My jogging training is so much better with music that I almost can't understand how I made it through today's workout sans iPod.

-Lancer!!

From: 2011-05-12 [delayed due to Blogger Maintenance issues]

No comments: