Friday, April 29, 2011

Good one.

After far too much dilly-dallying today I finally got out and did some training:

DC Bike Path: Walk/Jog/Walk, 4x; Total: (5.05) miles. Burned: (593) Calories. Pace-avg: (15:57)min./mile. Speed-avg: (3.8) mph. Speed-max: (6.5)mph. Good training, even in (20) mph winds, which may have been slower inside the park.

Since the Hayes Street hill looks like a long slow climb (at least in Google Earth) I am making sure to add some slopes in my training. There are several spots in the park that I can use, and I need to try to use each of them. I am also aiming towards doing a walk/jog/walk of the whole park, or at least the (8.86) miles of it that I normally ride. This way, I know that I will be able to manage the whole 12K of the B2B in two (2) weeks. Wow. Hard to believe it's only two weeks away, now.

Time to stretch out, get some food, shower, and hit the Sports Authority before they close.

-Lancer!!

No comments: